Five entrepreneurs will pitch their ideas at City Opera House
TCNewTech has a jam-packed lineup for its March 1st Pitch & Networking event. Five entrepreneurs will share their startups and ideas to an in-person audience at the City Opera House. All are encouraged to attend the event or watch it online via Facebook, YouTube, or LinkedIn. Seating is limited so in-person attendees are encouraged to register for this free event on Eventbrite.
Each presenter will be allowed 5-minutes to present their business or new technology and 5-minutes of questions and answers. Following the presentations, the audience will vote via text for their favorite startup to win the $500 cash prize.
Five Michigan-based entrepreneurs from a variety of industries have been selected to share their ideas. All are seeking funding, programming, or some other form of collaboration for their startups. The TCNewTech audience is made up of technology-minded people and consists of programmers, investors, mentors, people hiring and people looking to get hired, and tech geeks that just like learning about new things.
Here is the final lineup for Tuesday:
1. Ivan Assenov of Acenji. Acenji is a no-code software that reduces development costs, enables complex workflow via declarative software language. The platform gives the business the vehicle to evolve and stay competitive in the era of digital transformation.
2. Salvatore Vilardi of Engineered4Life has developed a software platform to provide simulation and surgical planning tools for Spinal Surgeons. These tools enhance the method of selecting the proper pedicle screw during a TLIF or spinal fusion) procedure. The software platform will also provide analytics that the surgeon can use to predict the range of motion to be restored to the patient and provide better surgical planning. Engineered4Life is seeking initial seed funding along with collaborative spinal surgeons.
3. Kim Lavine of Hypersence (formerly Heugenis) will present a patent-pending non-drug treatment that will help the 46 million Alzheimer’s sufferers around the world. Hypersence is looking to raise a $2.5M seed round to manufacture 2400 of their WaveSPEX for distribution through national retailers like CVS. As a critically acclaimed bestselling business author, Founder Kim Lavine has touched and inspired millions through her appearances on the Today Show, Rachel Ray, Oprah & Friends, CNBC, CNN, plus being featured in Forbes, Inc, Business Week, Entrepreneur, and USA Today.
4. Ramona Fellmy has a technology platform for the InsurTech business called Hello FIV and she is looking to create awareness and raise $500k in financing. Hello Fiv is a digital solutions technology which offers frictionless experiences for the Wealth and Retirement Tech Industry. With their industry expertise Hello Fiv is able to help agencies and advisors solve core issues with managing day-to-day activities of their products and clients.
5. Local DEI (diversity, equity, and inclusion)expert, Brett Sinclair has launched SonderDEI.org. He is looking to create awareness and startup capital to build and maintain the digital infrastructure of the organization. The group’s network includes 123 individuals and 85 organizations that are actively collaborating to foster real systemic diversity and equity inclusion change in the region. Most notably, an interactive systems map and the digital tools to strengthen the work of the network.
In addition to a full list of entrepreneurs, we will hear updates from Commongrounds Cooperative, the Traverse City Curling Club, 20 Fathoms, and Michigan’s Creative Coast. The audience is always encouraged to share their 30-second community announcements during an Open Mic time during the voting.
TCNewTech’s monthly events are made possible by support from their Main Sponsor the new BarHopper App! And also Supporting Sponsors: Susan Soffredine Rauser with State Farm Insurance, Michigan’s Creative Coast, the Meg Zammit Group, and AccessPoint.
If you have a unique idea you would like to present at a TCNewTech Pitch Event, please visit https://tcnewtech.org/pitch/ or contact Jennifer Szunko firstname.lastname@example.org.