- This event has passed.
Cybersecurity as a Career (tccyber)
September 10 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm EDTFree
A more connected world means a greater attack surface and opens the door for more cybersecurity threats. By 2021, there will be 3.5 million unfilled cybersecurity jobs. In this session, you will connect with a panel of experts to learn more about demand and job roles. Whether you’re just curious or if you’re committed to a cybersecurity career path, this is the perfect environment to discover your flame or ignite your passion. Learn about upcoming tccyber workshops designed to give you a launching point into a career in cybersecurity. Come prepared with all of your questions regarding careers in cybersecurity.
- Shaun Bertrand (moderator), VP of Security Programs at CBI
- Jacob Holcomb, CEO of HONEST Security
- Leah M. Olson, President of N Point Strategies
- Nate Drier, Technical Lead, Secureworks Adversary Group
- Scott Rokita, Cyber Security Consultant | Veteran
Panel discussion with a good balance of presentation and interaction.